Sunday, January 14, 2018

Twenty Questions Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I thought today I'd do the Twenty Questions book tag that was created by buydebook on Goodreads.

1. How many books are too many books in a series?
I've really only read series that have had 3-7 books and I say that is a good number for a series to have. You don't need more than that.

2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I hate them, but at the same time if there wasn't a cliffhanger I wouldn't want to pick up the next book.

3. Hardcopy or paperback?
I don't really have a preference. 

4. Favorite book?
It's so hard to pick just one. My go to answer is the Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans. Those books are so amazing and I love them to pieces.

5. Least favorite book?
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey

6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Yes!

7. The most recent book you couldn't finish?
Talon by Julie Kagawa (I just couldn't get into it.)

8. A book you're currently reading?
I am currently reading King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard so that I can read War Storm when it comes out this year.

9. Last book you recommended to someone?
The Michael Vey series. I tell all of my friends to read this series because it is so good.

10. Oldest book you've read? (Publication date)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

11. Newest book you've read? (Publication date)
Nightfall by Shannon Messenger which is the sixth book in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series.

12. Favorite author?
I don't think I really have one. There are so many great authors out there.

13. Buying books or borrowing books?
It depends on how well I think I'll like the book and whether or not I've read it already. 

14. A book you dislike that everyone seems to love?
Looking for Alaska by John Green

15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Definitely bookmarks.

16. A book you can always reread?
Any of my favorite books.

17. Can you read while hearing music?
Occasionally, as long as I'm not focusing on the music.

18. One POV or multiple POV's? (POV = Points of View)
I like both, but I generally prefer a single POV.

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
It depends on the book length and if I'm really into the story.

20. Who do you tag?
Anyone who feels like answering these questions.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Abby

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag! I always enjoy reading everyone's answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I think 3-7 books is a good amount- any more than that and I start wondering if I'll ever finish!

    http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve actually grown to like cliffhangers more and more. I feel like they make a plot that more interesting and leave you with suspense which is kinda cool. I totally agree with you on Looking for Alaska. That book was just odd and didn’t live up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers because while i like them sometimes I have a hard time remembering what exactly happened when I go to read the next book. Reading while listening to music is one thing I can't do. I get so distracted. And I agree with your series answer. Series that go on past 7 books always seem so drawn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tag! I greatly prefer a single POV. In very rare cases, I enjoy multiple POV's but they have to be done really well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.