Thursday, January 18, 2018

Top Five Series I Need to Finish

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share the top five series I need to finish. Whether I've only read the first book, or have only made it halfway through.

1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
This may be a surprise to a lot of people. I've only read the first four books, and am slowly making my way through the fifth book currently. I really need to finish this series ASAP. I know I'll love the last three books more than movies if they're anything like the first four.

2. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I read the first two books in this series forever ago and just never continued. I really need to because I love this world and the characters in it.

3. Shatter Me by Tahera Mafi
First of all, these covers are so pretty. I've only ever read the first book, and that was a few years ago. I meant to keep reading the second two books, but I never got around to it. With Restore Me coming out, it gives me the perfect excuse to reread the first book and continue on with the series.

4. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I've only read the first book, and I really enjoyed it. I don't know why I haven't continued with the rest of this series yet. I love the concept and the characters. I really need to finish this series soon.

5. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Again, I've only read the first book in this trilogy, but I really enjoyed it. I've told myself I have to finish this trilogy before I can read the Six of Crows duology. I've heard mixed things about this trilogy, but I liked the first book so hopefully, I'll like the rest.

Let me know what some of the series are that you haven't finished in the comments or what series you think I should finish ASAP. Thanks for stopping by.

~Abby

5 comments:

  1. Ahh so many series I love in this post! HP is of course amazing. And I loved Mortal Instruments, Shatter Me and the Grisha triolgy. I hope you end up loving them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading the Harry Potter series with my daughter and we're on book #5 too. It's no secret that they're great books, but one thing that really impresses me is how well all the books in the series work together. You can tell J.K. Rowling planned everything out beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started so many series that one of my goals for 2018 is to end some or dnf some. From your list I only started reading the Harry Potter series, like only the first book, lol. Yep, I know! I started the second book, but there were so many other books tempting me to read them that I cave in. Whoops. I did watched all the HP movies, that counts for something, right? Probably not. I should def. read the books. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to START The Grisha Trilogy! :) Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely finish Shatter Me! I will say that Ignite me was not as great as the first two books in my opinion, but it was still great! I just read Shadow and Bone and it was really amazing! I relate to not finishing series, I have 293 books I want to read, so it's really hard to keep up with them with all those other books I want to read. Luckily, that's a good problem to have.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.