Sunday, April 1, 2018

March 2018 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share all of the books I read in March. I read a total of 7 books this month which a pretty good number. Some of them were really nonfiction/poem collections which I read really quickly. I plan on finishing off the Harry Potter series in April by reading The Deathly Hallows. I also want to read the Hogwarts Library.


The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐











Star Trek: The Manga Volume 1: Shinsei/Shinsei by Chris Dows
⭐⭐










Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
⭐⭐⭐⭐










Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










The White Ballets by Rajka Kupesic
⭐⭐⭐⭐











A Deluxe Book of Flower Fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
⭐⭐⭐
A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein
⭐⭐⭐














What books did you read in March? What books are you planning to read in April? Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby










1 comment:

  1. 7 is a great number! I've actually never read the Harry Potter series. I've tried it several times over the years, but I could never get into it. I'm hoping to read more of my older books this month. I'm participating in the #BeatTheBacklist challenge, and I was good at keeping up with it the first month and then I let it slide.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.