Tuesday, May 15, 2018

ABBA Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I found this super fun ABBA book tag over at Reading in the Rain.
It looked like so much fun, and I wanted to share my answers with you guys.

1. Take a Chance On Me - A book you unexpectedly liked.
The Selection by Kiera Cass. I was recommended this book by a friend and I thought I wouldn't like it, but it ended up becoming one of my favorite series.

2. The Winner Takes It All - An overhyped book.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I read the first book in this series and I liked it but didn't love it. There's so much hype surrounding this series, but I don't know if I'll continue on with the series.

3. Waterloo - An amazing historical fiction book.
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. If you haven't read this book yet, please do so. It is an amazing World War 2 novel that I absolutely love.

4. You're Only a Child - A recently published book.
As of today, War Storm by Victoria Aveyard and I am so excited to read this book!

5. I Have a Dream - A favorite, 'ideal' book.
Roseblood by A.G. Howard

6. Dancing Queen - A book with royalty.
I've already mentioned The Selection, but the other series that comes to mind is The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen. 

7. Money Money Money - A book you're willing to pay lots for because it's awesome.
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. This book is one of my all-time favorites.

8. Lay All Your Love on Me - A book that needs more attention.
Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans

9. Here We Go Again - A book that seemed to copy another book.
No books come to mind for this question.

10. S.O.S. - A book that should get in trouble and NOT be rescued.
Looking For Alaska by John Green. I really disliked this book and I wouldn't be upset if it went away.

11. Knowing Me, Knowing You - A book you know a lot about for whatever reason.
How to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I learned so much about this book in school and I've only ever read it once.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.