Sunday, May 20, 2018

Summer Vacation Recommendations

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some books/series that are perfect to read during summer vacation.

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

The Selection by Kiera Cass

The Siren also by Kiera Cass

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

Austenland by Shannon Hale

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Love, Lucy by April Lindner

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt

Anna and the French Kiss Trilogy by Stephanie Perkins

What are some of your favorite books to read in summer?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. The Aprilynne Pike books look good, I like those covers, and The Goddess Test is one I remember thinking sounded good but never got to! I may have to re-look at that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such good picks!! And it's reminded me that I really need to read Love, Lucy! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read The Selection from this list. I'll probably pick up the rest of the series some time this coming summer :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any books I specifically read in summer. Also, this lost reminded me that I still need to read Austenland.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.