Sunday, May 27, 2018

Summer Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Summer is finally here for me! What better way to celebrate than to do a summer book tag!

1. What book cover makes you think of summer?

2. What book has brightened your day?

3. Name a book with yellow on it.

4. What is your favorite summer beach read?
I've never been to the beach so, therefore, I've never read a book on the beach. But if I had to choose a book, I think I'd read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.

5. What action book had you running for the ice cream man?

6. What book has left you with a bad ending?

7. What book gave you the happiest feeling when it ended?

8. What book cover reminds you of a sunset?

9. What is one book series you hope to read this summer?

What books get you excited for summer?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.