Sunday, May 6, 2018

Top Fifteen Childhood Favorites

Hello everyone!
Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite books/series from my childhood.

1. Rainbow Magic by Daisy Meadows
2. The Healing Spell by Kimberly Griffiths Little
3. Ramona by Beverly Cleary
4. The Sister's Grimm by Michael Buckley
5. Cinderella Cleaners by Maya Gold
6. Geronimo Stilton by Elisabetta Dami
7. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
8. Dork Diaries by Renee Russell
9. Dear Dumb Diary by Jim Benton
10. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
11. Genius Files by Dan Gutman
12. Tales From Pixie Hollow by Laura Driscoll, Kiki Thorpe, & Kirsten Larsen
13. Among the Hidden by Margaret Petersen Haddix
14. City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
15. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

What were some of your favorite books from your childhood?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


1 comment:

  1. I loved Rainbow Magic! I read a couple of Geronimo Stilton, but I preferred Thea Stilton. I also loved Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.