Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Intimidating TBR Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I recently saw this tag over on BookswithEmilyFox's YouTube channel. 

1. A book on your TBR pile that you haven't finished.
The Truth Tha's In Me by Julie Berry. I only read about 50 pages of this book and got distracted by other books and just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.

2. A book you just haven't had the time for.
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. This book is over 1,000 pages!

3. A book you haven't read because it's a sequel.
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I've already read Clockwork Angel, but I wanted to wait to read the sequel until I owned all three books, which I now do. I plan to read the rest of this trilogy really soon.

4. A book you haven't read because it's brand new.
Phantom by Susan Kay. This isn't necessarily a new release, but I recently acquired it, so it's brand new to me.

5. A book by an author you've previously read but didn't like.
Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu. I tried reading the Legend trilogy by her years ago and I couldn't get into it. I'm hoping I really like this book.

6. A book on your TBR pile that you're just not in the mood to read.
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I usually only like to read contemporaries during the summer which is coming up. Hopefully I'll get around to it this year.

7. A book on your TBR pile you haven't read because it's enormous.
I've already mentioned Gone With the Wind, but it's the biggest book on my TBR at the moment.

8. A book on your TBR you bought because of the cover.
Heartless by Marissa Meyer. The cover is stunning and I love the color scheme. I'm also really interested in the story.

9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. The intimidation for this book isn't about the size because it's quite short. It's intimidating because so many people love this series and I want to like it as well.

What books are you intimidated to read on your TBR?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.