Sunday, January 20, 2019

Favorite Childhood Picture Books

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some of my favorite picture books from when I was a kid. I think it's fun to get to know what books people read as kids.

I Love You Stinky Face

Freckleface Strawberry

The Kissing Hand

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

Where the Wild Things Are

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

The Giving Tree

All Dr. Seuss Books

The Little Engine That Could

Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type

Knuffle Bunny

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

No, David!

Tikki Tikki Tembo

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus

The Carrot Seed

Go, Dog. Go!

The Monster at the End of This Book

Goodnight Moon

Are You My Mother?

Tuesday

The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs

The Rainbow Fish

How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?

The Biggest Snowman Ever

You Are Special

You Are Mine

The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear

The Mitten

Sorry, that was a lengthier post than normal, but I couldn't narrow down my list. I'm sure there are even a few more favorites that I missed from this list, so I might make a second post in the future.
What are some of your favorite picture books?

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. I love so many of these! Especially The Monster at the End of This Book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING LIST! I see so many of my faves on here! I just read I Love You Stinky Face for the first time in 2018 and oh my gosh. That one will definitely be on my future child's bookshelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that book so much! I'd beg my mom to read it to me until I could read it on my own. It's one of the most precious books.

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.