Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Playlist: Keeper of the Lost Cities

Hello everyone!
Ever since I did my playlist for The Selection series I've been wanting to do another playlist for a different book. This time I've chosen to do Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. There are so many great songs out there that fit so many things in this book, and I love books and music so much, so why not combine the two in a fun way. I'm also going to share a mini playlist I've compiled for Sophie and Keefe because I ship them.

Playlist
Enchanted by Taylor Swift - When Sophie meets Fitz.
Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles - When Fitz takes Sophie to the Elvin world.
Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson & Steve Aoki - When Grady & Edaline talk about Jolie.
A Place in This World by Taylor Swift - Sophie trying to fit in.
like that by Bea Miller - Biana's attitude towards Sophie in the beginning.
Rise Up by Imagine Dragons - The kidnap scenes.
If I Die Young by The Band Perry - That scene towards the end of the book when that one character nearly dies.
Thank You For Being a Friend by Andrew Gold - The groups friendship.

Sophie and Keefe
Magic by Olivia Newton-John 
Almost Love by Sabrina Carpenter
Issues by Julia Michaels

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.