Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January 2019 Book Haul

Hello everyone!
This month I've acquired a lot of books (*coughs* 20). My library was doing a book sales where all the books were $1, so I had to go find me some new books. Then I also made my very first Book Outlet purchase which was so exciting and I just wanted to share all the books with you all. 

Book Outlet
Michael Vey 3: Battle of the Ampere by Richard Paul Evans
Michael Vey 4: Hunt for Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans
Michael Vey 5: Storm of Lightning by Richard Paul Evans
Michael Vey 7: The Final Spark by Richard Paul Evans
Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Save Me by Jenny Elliott

Library Sale
The Letter by Richard Paul Evans
Coming Home by Stacy Hawkins Adams
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
A Gift From Tiffany's by Melissa Hill
Playback by Mark Coleman
The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
Starman by Alan Dean Foster
The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
The Guardian by Anita Stansfield

Have you read any of these books? What were your thoughts about them?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby



4 comments:

  1. I remember reading Snow like Ashes a long time ago and really enjoying it! Although I didn’t continue on with the rest of the series. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Unearthly a very long time ago but I remember absolutely loving it! I need to read the rest of that series though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole trilogy is so good! I read it a few years back and have been collecting the trilogy so that I can reread them.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVED The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.