Thursday, January 31, 2019

January 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
I can't believe that January is already over. I did read a total of 8 books this month which is fantastic! Starting the year off with a bang.

The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer
⭐⭐⭐⭐










The Mistletoe Secret by Richard Paul Evans
⭐⭐⭐









Foundation by Isaac Asimov
⭐⭐










The Wicked King by Holly Black
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
⭐⭐⭐










Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
⭐⭐⭐











Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
⭐⭐⭐











Vampireville by Ellen Schreiber
⭐⭐⭐















What books did you read in January?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby








5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I enjoyed it. It's definitely one that will suck you in and is addicting. Plus it was so short that it only took me less than a day to read it. If you're interested in vampires, I'd recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Aw, Twilight... I remember when I was absolutely in love with that series. I'm so glad you enjoyed it too! Was this your first time reading it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time reading it. I'd heard so much about it, but never really knew any of the plot. I just knew the main characters names and that there were vampires and werewolves involved. I ended up enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. It was a little cheesy at times, but it was overall a pretty fun read.

      Delete
  3. I need to reread Twilight at some point! I LOVED those books in high school! :) Great recap!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.