Sunday, December 15, 2019

Black Friday Book Haul

Hello everyone!
This book haul is a bit late, but I didn't get my BookOutlet box until last week. I took advantage of BookOutlet's big sale and got myself some books. Surprisingly, most of the box was full of books I'd already read, so I was pretty good at not buying books I haven't read yet. I also made one purchase on Amazon because they had a box set for a super sweet deal and I couldn't resist the urge to buy it. I'll start with BookOutlet and the books I haven't read previous to buying them.

 
A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith

 
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

 
The Novice by Taran Matharu - The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

Onto the books I have read that I ordered from BookOutlet....

 
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han - The Jewel by Amy Ewing

 
The White Rose by Amy Ewing - The Black Key Amy Ewing

 
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White - Love, Lucy by April Lindner

The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

And the final books I hauled are all from a box set and it is....
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling!!! I now own the entire series and can stop stealing my mom's to read them.

Did you haul any books for Black Friday?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.