Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Books I Want to Reread in 2020

Hello everyone!
I recently did a post about the 20 books I wanted to read next year so I thought I'd also share a post about all the books/series I'd like to reread next year.

The Selection by Kiera Cass
This is one of my favorite series of all time so I really want to reread it next year.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 
I really only have the first three books to reread and then I can read the final book and the newest novella collection. (I wasn't a huge fan of Cruel Crown.)

Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans
I always talk about how much I love this series and next year will be the first time I reread the series as a whole instead of only part of it while I'm waiting for the next installment.

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I don't think I need to explain my reasons for rereading Harry Potter. It's just an amazing series.

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
I haven't read this series since I was preteen so I want to see if I like it as much now as I did back then.

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
I read this series a few years back and am just in the mood to reread it.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
My reason for rereading this book is to determine whether or not I'm going to unhaul it.

Are there any books or series you plan to reread soon?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.