Thursday, December 5, 2019

Bookish Gift Guide

Hello everyone!
It's officially the Christmas season! I thought I'd make this blog post to help anyone out who needs to buy a gift for a bookworm. These are all gifts I would love to receive as a reader so I hope you all agree.

Bookmarks
You can never have too many bookmarks in my opinion. I always end up losing mine and have to improvise by using random objects. My favorite bookmarks at the moment are the magnetic ones. They clip to your page and don't slide out which is super nice. Some great places to buy bookmarks are Barnes and Noble, Amazon, The Book Charm Shop, Knightmares Daydreams, and Book Art Bookmarks. Honestly, you can buy bookmarks pretty much anywhere. You can also make origami bookmarks. Link to a tutorial here.

Book Sleeves
I personally don't own any book sleeves yet, but I'd love to get a couple. They're great to carry your books around when you're on the go so no damage can be done to your books. Some great places to buy book sleeves are DriSewing (they sell more than just book sleeves, but their fabrics are so adorable!), Amazon, Sew Happy Stitch Happy, and Power In Pages.

Book and Fandom Swag
Who wouldn't love to some awesome swag that represents their favorite fandom? A really good place I've found with bookish swag is Bookish Adventures. Some other great places to look are Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.

Books!!!
You can't go wrong with getting your bookworm a book they've been wanting for a while. Book Outlet and Amazon have some great prices on books. Barnes and Noble is always a nice place to buy books as well and sometimes they have some killer deals around the holidays. 

I hope this post helped you get a few ideas for bookish gifts. What do you want this year for Christmas? I'd love to know.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby


4 comments:

  1. I would love books or a gift card for a book store. I find that used concert tickets make perfect bookmarks and wouldn't want to use anything else. I am really not a fan of swag for the most part either. I guess any money I spend on bookish items just means that I will have less money to spend on books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift cards are a great gift to receive. I know I'd use any I receive immediately!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I could definitely use another book sleeve!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.