Sunday, December 1, 2019

November 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
I was only able to get around to reading 3 books in the month of November, but I liked all but one of them which is good. I'm hoping my reading in December will increase because these past few months have been very slumpy for me. (And I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make my Goodreads goal which is sad ☹)

Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin
⭐⭐










Legacy by Shannon Messenger
⭐⭐⭐⭐










The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(reread)












What did you read in November? What are your reading plans for December?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I read a bunch of short story collections for November. For December, I'm hoping to dive into the last Honest Reviews I have on my list from 2019, but we'll see ho that goes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.