Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Songs Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I found this tag from The Artsy Reader Girl and it looked so fun for the Christmas season. 

1. All I Want for Christmas is You - Favorite bookish couple.
This one wasn't hard for me to pick at all. Michael and Taylor will forever be my favorite bookish couple (unless I happen to read a better one which I doubt will happen). Their relationship has all the feels and I just love it.

2. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
Throughout this series, America is away from home because she's busy at the castle.

3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Name your favorite "little" book (children's book, short story, novella, etc.).
This is my favorite poetry collection as of now. It's a very short, but heavy read. I finished it in a day, but I didn't escape the tears that come from reading these poems.

4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
I really want to own The Cruel Prince by Holly Black since I have loved this series so far. (I have not yet read The Queen of Nothing so please don't spoil it.) I would be so happy if I got the whole trilogy, but I'd be just as happy with the first book.

5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
I've never mentioned this book as making me cry before, but I swear I cried a river reading this book. I was just so attached to the characters and I didn't want anything bad to happen to them. I'm being very vague because this is the third book in a trilogy so I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

6. The Most Wonderful Time of Year - Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
I really enjoy reading Christmas novels, especially if they have an element of romance. Romantic Christmas reads are my favorite.

7. We Three Kings - Your favorite trilogy.
I feel like this is such an underrated series and more people should read it. It's about angels and I really enjoyed it when I read it. I still need to reread it to see if it's still my favorite trilogy, but as of now, it is.

8. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow - A character you'd love to be snowed in with.
I would love to be snowed in with Anton. He wouldn't be able to do his work because of the snow so we'd be able to run around the palace and cause trouble. That's considering Valko is out of the palace.

9. Last Christmas - A book that seriously let you down.
I was expecting this book to be as good as the movie/tv series, but it fell short for me. I still want to continue reading the rest of the series now that they're all out. I think what bothered me the most is it doesn't follow the timeline from the tv series.

10. White Christmas - An upcoming release you're dreaming about. 
The fourth of the An Ember in the Ashes series is set to release in 2020 and I'm so excited for it. There's no title for the book yet, so I'm betting it wouldn't be until late 2020.

What's your favorite Christmas song? Mine would have to Last Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.