Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My Favorite Booktubers

Hello everyone!
I've been watching booktube for years, but recently it seems to be the only thing I'm watching. (I think it's because I'm finally out of my slump and I want ALL the book recommendations and videos.) I wanted to share all of my favorite booktubers.

Brittany always has such a high energy in her videos and I love how excited she gets when talking about books. Her annotation video is also very helpful if you're looking to start annotating your books. My reading tastes are also very similar to hers which makes her recommendations so helpful.

I love Chelsea's personality and her videos are always so fun to watch. She also has some of the coolest shelves I've ever seen (she built them herself). She also has goats who sometimes pick her TBR for her which I think is such a unique idea. 

Merphy's videos are so well done. You can tell she puts so much thought into each video and how she talks about books is so beautiful. She's really good at giving descriptions of books and is so thorough in her reviews. I just love her videos so much.

If you're looking for fantasy recommendations, Sam has all of them for you. Her reviews are so honest and I always love admiring her nails in all her videos. I love her shelf set up as well.

I think Emily's videos are so unique in the fact that she also shares French books since she is French Canadian. She also reads so many sci-fi fantasy books as well as thrillers, so if those are the kinds of books you love reading, I'm sure she has a recommendation for you. I've honestly gotten so many recs from her and have liked them all so far. She also has such a cute personality.

Ashley is honestly the cutest person I have ever seen. Her aesthetic is everything! Her energy just makes you so excited to read books. I LOVE watching her videos when I'm slumpy to try and get me back into a good reading mood.

I believe Sasha was the very first booktuber I ever watched so she had to be included in this list. She has such a funny personality and I love how she describes books. She has grown and matured so much through the years. And she is obsessed with Scotland, so if you're in need of any books set in Scotland, Sasha has some books for you.

I have no idea where Chloe's from, but her accent is so relaxing. She also annotates her books, so she's another good one to watch if you're interested in that. Chloe also has really good manga recommendations that I want to check out eventually. Her makeup always looks so flawless as well.

If you haven't heard of BooksandLala, have you been living under a rock? Just kidding. I think she's one of the most popular booktubers and I think it's because she's brutally honest about her book tastes. She doesn't pretend to like a book, if she dislikes it, she'll let you know right away. I've also never seen anyone with as specific of a reading taste as she has. I don't really share her reading tastes, but I still really enjoy her videos. I think I've watched almost all of them at this point.

If you're in the mood for a romance, Nicole has the recommendations for you. Her videos may not be of the highest quality, but I love them. She reads so many romance, thrillers, and historical fiction novels. A lot of the books she reads I've also never heard of. She reads so many books under the radar, so if you're looking for something that's not overhyped, she has a book for you I'm sure.

Let me know who your favorite booktubers are if you have any. 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list!! I've been slacking on my booktube watching... I'm going to have to check some of these out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.