Thursday, February 22, 2018

Author A-Z Tag

Hello everyone!
Sorry this post is going up a little later than usual. Today I wanted to do the author A-Z tag. It was created by Jen Campbell. You can check out her YouTube video here. For this tag, you basically go through your shelf and find an author for each letter of the alphabet, or if you're missing some letters you choose an author you'd like to read one day. You can also share a book or series that the author has written that you love or would really like to read.

A - Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
B - Leigh Bardugo - Wonder Woman: Warbringer
C - Kiera Cass - The Selection
D - Anthony Doerr - All the Light We Cannot See
E - Richard Paul Evans - Michael Vey
F - Gayle Forman - If I Stay
G - Claudia Gray - A Thousand Pieces of You
H - A.G. Howard - Roseblood
I - Washington Irving - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
J - Victoria Jamieson - All's Faire in Middle School
K - Dawn Kurtagich - The Dead House
L - Madeleine L'Engle - A Wrinkle In Time
M - Tahera Mafi - Shatter Me
N - Jennifer A. Nielsen - The False Prince
O - Lauren Oliver - Before I Fall
P - Aprilynne Pike - Wings
Q - Susan Kaye Quinn - Open Minds
R - Richard Robbins - Becoming Santa
S - Ruta Sepetys - Between Shades of Gray
T - Sabaa Tahir - An Ember in the Ashes
U - Alison Uttley - A Traveller in Time
V - Jules Verne - Around the World in 80 Days
W - C.V. Wyk - Blood and Sand
X - Cao Xueqin - The Golden Days
Y - Malala Yousafzai - I Am Malala
Z - Markus Zusak - The Book Thief

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Let me know who some of your favorite authors are down in the comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
~Abby


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this looks like a fun tag to do! I really love A.G. Howard, Tahereh Mafi, and Lauren Oliver, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is fun. I'd like to read more Jules Verne. And Before I Fall is on my TBR. Aprilyyne Pik is another author I've wanted to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun tag. Some of my favorite authors are N.K. Jemisin, Ann Leckie, and Aliette de Bodard.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.