Sunday, February 11, 2018

Top 10 Underrated Books

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some books and series that I think are underrated. 

1. Wings Series by Aprilynne Pike
I love this series to pieces. I haven't really seen anybody else talk about them. They are about fairies and I highly recommend everyone and anyone to read these books.

2. Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger
A very good friend of mine recommended these books to me, and I absolutely love them. I'd say, so far the sixth book is my favorite. These books are about elves and they are so unique. Again, I recommend these books to anyone and everyone.

3. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
This book is so cute! It's about a boy and girl who live in different time periods, but the boy can visit her and they end up liking each other. This book was so good and I wish more people read it/knew about it.

4. Avalon High by Meg Cabot
This book is pretty much a King Arthur retelling set in modern times. I absolutely loved this book. Again, not a lot of people have read it and it's just so good.

5. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
This is such a cute book and I think a lot of girls should read it. I love how it's about finding yourself and your own style. I highly recommend this book.

6. Michael Vey Series by Richard Paul Evans
Words cannot describe how much I love these books. It is one of my all-time favorite series, and I wish more people have read them. It's about a group of teens who have electric powers. I cannot recommend this book enough!

7. Blood and Sand by C. V. Wyk
This book was only released in January, but I wish more people would read/talk about it. I really enjoyed this book and think it deserves more hype. It's set Rome and has gladiators. It was so good and I highly recommend.

8. Roseblood by A. G. Howard
This book is so far my favorite book of 2018. It is a Phantom of the Opera retelling, and not many people have talked about it. It was so good, and I love this book to pieces.

9. The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
I had to read this book for school, and fell in love with it. It messes with your brain and really makes you think about your life. I recommend this book to everybody!

10. Paranormalcy Trilogy by Kiersten White
This trilogy was the first books I ever read by Kiersten White, and I absolutely love them. If you've never read any of her books, I recommend starting with these ones. A lot of people have read her other book And I Darken, but I think this trilogy is better. I wish more people read them.

Those are a few books that I think are underrated. I love them all and hope you found some new books to read. Let me know what books you think are underrated. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. The Keeper of the Lost Cities books sound pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Roseblood soon! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.