Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Greatest Showman Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I felt like doing The Greatest Showman book tag. It is one of my favorite movies and I adore the soundtrack. I first saw this tag over on the Irish Reader's YouTube channel. You can see the video here

1. The Greatest Show - A book that is the best book you've read and gave you all the feels.
I'm going to choose Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys to answer this question. I loved this story when I read it and I got very emotionally invested. It's such a good story and has lots of emotions involved.

2. A Million Dreams - A book that left you dreaming about it after you finished it.
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I remember after I finished reading this book, I constantly thought about it. I wanted more from the story.

3. Come Alive - A book where a character finally accepts themselves.
Rune from Roseblood by A.G. Howard. She has a unique gift and doesn't accept it until she meets Thorn who helps her adapt to her talent.

4. The Other Side - A book/character that changed your opinion on them.
Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Enough said.

5. Never Enough - An author or book series you could never get enough of.
The Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans. I talk about this series all the time, and I wish there were more books in this series. I love the characters and the relationships they have with one another. 

6. This is Me - A book you love despite everyone hating it.
The Crown by Kiera Cass. A lot of people dislike The Heir/The Crown which are the final books in The Selection series, but I really enjoyed reading them. They aren't as good as the first three, but they're not terrible either.

7. Rewrite the Stars - A bookish OTP that overcomes a lot to finally be together.
Laurel and Tamani from the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike. They make such a great couple and I'm glad they finally ended up together.

8. Tightrope - An author/book series that gives you trust issues.
I'm going to have to go with R.L. Stine. I never know how any of his books are going to end or what is going to happen to any of the characters. His books keep me on the edge of my seat.

9. From Now On - A book you've ignored for so long and finally need to read.
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I read the first book two years ago and just haven't gotten around to the second one. I really want to read it soon though.

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Let me know what your answers would be down in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. Great tag! We'll be doing it as well. R.L.Stine is one of my all time favorite authors, and I have to agree, they always have me at the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.