Thursday, February 8, 2018

On My Shelf Tag

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be fun to do the On My Shelf Tag. I've seen this tag all over booktube and thought it would be fun to do. For this tag, you are given a number and you count the number of books on your shelves for that number and tell the story about that book. I've used random.org to get the numbers I'm using for this tag.

69: Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
I saw this book at a thrift store for a good price and thought I'd buy it. I'd heard good things about it, but I still haven't read it. I later got the first book, Between the Lines, so I could read them in order. I hope I like them when I do eventually read them.

65: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I think I got this book at a library book swap. I still have not read it, but the premise sounds very interesting. I really want to read this book eventually.

112: The Snowman by R.L. Stine
I first read this book in fifth grade with my class. I eventually decided to buy it because I loved it so much. I love reading R.L. Stine books, and have quite a few of his books. They're so fun and easy to read.

3: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I originally read this book for English, but I ended up really enjoying it. I found this edition at Barnes and Noble for a really good price and bought myself a copy. I eventually want to read some of Jane Austen's other books.

82: Allegiant by Veronica Roth
This is the third book in the Divergent Trilogy. I mainly have it so I have the complete trilogy. It is my least favorite book in the series, mainly because of the ending. I love the first book though.

54: Every Day by David Levithan
I got this book from Barnes and Noble. They had a table where you could buy 1 book and get 2 free, so this is one of the ones I picked up. I'd heard good things about it, and am really interested in the story. I need to read it before the movie comes out.

17: The Elite by Kiera Cass
This is the second book in The Selection series which is one of my favorite series of all time. This book was a rollercoaster and I love it so much. I do have to say, it is my least favorite cover in the whole series.

86: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
I think I also got this book from a library book swap. The idea of this book really intrigues me, so I thought I'd get it. It's about a girl who is a poison tester, and that's pretty much all I know. I want to pick it up really soon.

128: The Healing Spell by Kimberley Griffiths Little
I believe I got this book in sixth grade from a family friend. I read it immediately and fell in love with the story. I haven't read it in a while, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to get rid of it. It is one of my favorite childhood books.

48: 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
I got this book from a library book sale. I mainly got it because of it's cover, but the story also sounded really good. It's about teenagers who spend 172 hours on the moon. That's pretty much all I know about this book. The cover just grabbed my attention and I knew I had to buy it.

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Thanks for stopping by.
~Abby



6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these! I do have a couple of them on my bookshelf and hope to read Poison Study soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Every Day after watching the movie trailer! I had not intention of picking it up any time soon but, it really piqued my interest! I also remember reading Delirium many years ago and I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. You NEED to read Poison Study soon! :D It's my all time favorite Fantasy series! Thank you for sharing!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to pick up Poison Study. The synopsis sounds really intriguing and the cover is beautiful. The trailer for Every Day looks really good and I want to get to the book before the movie is released.

      Delete
  3. What a fun post! I personally adore Delirium, it was one of my original favorite YA books, I agonized so much waiting for the next two books in the trilogy. I still think it's the best book Lauren Oliver has ever written. I still really love it.

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard mixed things about Delirium, but I really hope I enjoy it. The synopsis sounds really interesting and I want to get to it really soon.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed Delirium by Lauren Oliver when I read it! I hope you enjoy it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.