Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 2018 Wrap Up

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share all of the books I read in the month of January. Overall, this month was a pretty good reading month. I read a total of 6 books and DNF'd 2 books.


1. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Series review here.








2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
⭐⭐










3. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
⭐⭐⭐

Series review here.








4. Roseblood by A. G. Howard

Review here.








5. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Review here.








6. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
(Didn't read the second story.)
⭐⭐⭐









7. Blood and Sand by C. V. Wyk
⭐⭐⭐

Review here.








8. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
(I didn't finish this book.)
⭐⭐













Let me know what books you read in January.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
~Abby

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty good reading month. My daughter just read The Great Gatsby for school last week and wasn't impressed by it either. Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I still haven't had the chance to get to Roseblood! Hopefully I will change that soon! :) Great wrap-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's my favorite read of the year. It's definitely worth reading.

      Delete
  3. I really wanna read Blood and Sand, looking forward to that one a lot. And I should pick up King's Cage sometime, hopefully it'll be a fairly easy/quick read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great reading week! Glad to see that you enjoyed Salt to Sea, that is one of those books I need to read in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Aveyard books look fun, and love that cover of Salt of the Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a good reading month (except for the DNFs). Blood and Sand looks particularly interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.