Thursday, September 20, 2018

5 Star Predictions

Hello everyone!
I've been seeing this idea floating around the book community and wanted to share my 5 star predictions. I'm going to share 10 with you today, and I'll try to check in once I've hopefully read all 10 and see if they were all 5 stars.

1. The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans
He's one of my favorite authors and I want to give more of his books a try. This seems like a good one to pick up in the winter months.

2. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Yet again, she is one of my favorite authors and I've rated both of her other books 5 stars. Hopefully, this one will be just as good.

3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I've heard so many great things about this book that I'm pretty sure I'd rate it 5 stars once I get around to reading it.

4. The Diviners by Libba Bray
The premise of this book sounds right up my alley. I think I'll really enjoy it once I read it.

5. Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen
I had the opportunity of listening to her talk about her book when she came to visit my local library. The way she described this book about World War 2 (which is my favorite era to read about) made it sound like something I'd really enjoy, even though it's a very depressing story.

6. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
I read The Hobbit a while ago and adored it. I'm sure I'll love this book just as much, and I've been putting off reading it for so long.

7. The Diary of Anne Frank
I've heard her story my entire life, but I've never actually read this book. I love reading books on this topic and I'm sure this would get 5 stars from me.

8. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
So I have seen the movie before I read the book, and it's one of my favorites. I think this would be one of my favorite books by Nicholas Sparks once I get around to reading it.

9. Phantom by Susan Kay
I love Phantom of the Opera (both book and movie) and adored Roseblood when I read it earlier this year. I'm sure I'd love this book just as much since it is a Phantom retelling.

10. 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
This book has piqued my interest ever since I bought it last year. It sounds creepy and thrilling and I'm excited to see if I'll like it as much as I think I will.

Those are 10 of the books I think will receive 5 stars from me. What books do you think you'll give 5 stars that are on your TBR?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


1 comment:

  1. I have mixed feelings on Out of the Easy, but no spoilers!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.