Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fall Book Recommendations

Hello everyone!
It is officially the first day of fall, so what better way to celebrate than sharing some of my favorite fall reads! In the fall, I love reading mysteries, thrillers, and fantasy books. So that's what I'll be recommending to you all today.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
This book is especially good for the fall because of all the supernatural/paranormal elements incorporated within the story.

Wings by Aprilynne Pike
This is a fantasy series that is about fairies. That's pretty much all I'll say so I don't give anything away.

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
 If I remember correctly, I think this book even takes place in the fall. It's such a great trilogy, and a great one to read in the fall.

Avalon High by Meg Cabot
This book incorporates elements of King Arthur in it which is really cool. Perfect for the fall season.

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
I read this book in the summer, but it's a great book to read in the fall. It's a book about fae, but it was really well done and the writing is so magical. I highly recommend you read it if you haven't already.

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
This is a fantastic trilogy, so basically if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend that you do. 

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
This is a great fall read because of all the adventure. It's such a fun and entertaining read.

The Healing Spell by Kimberly Griffiths Little
I believe this book starts out in the fall, but it's a great book to read during the fall time.

Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

This is a science fiction novel that just screams fall vibes. It's the perfect book to just curl up with on a cold day and binge read.

I hope you got some good suggestions from this list. What are some of your favorite fall reads?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby



2 comments:

  1. Great list! I actually just recently finished the entire Paranormalcy series (finally! lol) and I really liked it!

    Happy Fall! 😊

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.