Thursday, September 6, 2018

Favorite Classics

Hello everyone!
Recently, I was thinking about all the books I've had to read for school, and it got me thinking about the classics I've read. I either really like the classics or don't. Today I'm going to share some of my favorites with you.

Night by Elie Wiesel

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Giver by Lois Lowry

A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle

The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

Macbeth by William Shakespeare

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

The Princess Bride by William Goldman

The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

What are some of your favorite classics? I'm trying to read more classics, so I'd love any suggestions.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. Pride and Prejudice is forever a favorite of mine! Emma by Jane Austen is also really good, and I've read Jane Eyre a few times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to get around to Emma and Jane Eyre. They're both on my TBR.

      Delete
  2. I liked the Screwtape Letters which surprised me. I also love Jane Eyre and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Screwtape Letters surprised me as well. Jane Eyre and Scarlet Pimpernel both sound really good and I should probably read them.

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.