Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Back to School Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I found this book tag over at the blog Books With Noel. You can check out her post here. It looked fun, so I wanted to try it, especially since I just recently started going back to school.

1. Fresh New Outfit - A book with the best-dressed characters.
I'm going to go with The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy since a lot of the book revolves around finding your own style and they do dress really nice.

2. New Science Partner - New Sci-Fi book you want to read.
Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston has sounded interesting to me ever since it came out earlier this year, but I have yet to pick it up.

3. Favorite Teacher - A book with a great mentor.
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling has great mentors that I love.

4. New Supplies - Favorite new reading or writing accessories.
I haven't gotten anything recently, so I don't have an answer for this question.

5. Old Friends - A book you want to reread.
The Selection series by Kiera Cass. It's been a while since I reread this series and I'm in the mood to read it again, so maybe it will happen soon.

6. Ready for Sweater Weather - A book featuring cold weather.
The Noel Diary by Richard Paul Evans is set during Christmastime which is generally pretty cold.

7. Open House - A book that made a memorable (good or bad) first impression.
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. It was the first book I'd ever read by her and I fell in love with the story.

8. Too Early for This - A book you would get out of bed for.
Any of my favorite books/series.

9. The Textbook Costs How Much? - A book you spent too much money on.
I generally don't spend a lot of money on books. I find them for discounted prices if at all possible.

10. Best School in Literature You Want to Attend
Obviously Hogwarts, but if I had to pick a different school I'd go with Camp Half-Blood because it sounds amazing!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby



2 comments:

  1. Heart of Iron sounds good to me too, and I totally want to read The Cruel Prince. I've been wanting to read Holly Black for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Camp Half-Blood forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.