Tuesday, September 25, 2018

To All the Books I've Loved Before Tag

Hello everyone!
I've seen this tag slowly going around, and since I love the book/movie I decided I wanted to do it. This tag was created by Frankinesce. You can check out her original tag here.

1. Kenny from Camp - Your first book love.
These are the first books I really started obsessing over and got me into reading way more than I was in the past. I read books my whole life, but The Selection series is what got me into the young adult genre.

2. John Ambrose McClaren - The book that got away. (A book that may not be your all-time favorite now, but you'll always love it.)
These are the first books I was introduced to in the young adult genre. I read them all the way back in fourth or fifth grade (I can't remember for sure) and I loved them. I didn't really pick up young adult books at the time, so this series was such a big deal to me. I loved the story and the characters, even though I may not like how Mockingjay ended.

3. Lucas from Homecoming - Your GBF. (Your favorite LGBTQ+ character or book).
I haven't really read any books with LGBTQ+ characters besides City of Bones, and based on that first book, I wouldn't call any of them my favorites. So, I don't have an answer for this question.

4. Josh Sanderson - The book next door. (A book that you'll love no matter how many times you read it.)
Big surprise I chose this series. I just love the characters too much to not enjoy the books each time I read them.

5. Peter Kavinsky - Your one true book love. (Challenge: Pick a book that you don't typically mention as your ultimate favorite.)
I just love this story so much! How could I not mention it as one of the many books I love?

What are some of your book loves?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.