Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Birthday Reading Project

Hello everyone!
I'm here to announce the 19 books that I will be reading for my Birthday Reading Project. I chose these books based on how many people requested I read them. 

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Diviner's by Libba Bray
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
The Will of the Wanderer by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 
The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
The Santa Letters by Stacy Gooch-Anderson

How I'm going to choose the order I read this books is by assigning each one a number and using a generator to decide which book to read. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby

2 comments:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.