Thursday, November 8, 2018

Holiday Dinner Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I saw this tag over at A Great Read and it looked like so much fun that I wanted to do it myself.

1. Auntie Brought a Pie - A book or series that is popular but you don't care for.
I know pretty much everyone who reads this series loves it, but it just wasn't the series for me. I really enjoyed the first book, but the last three just lost my interest and I had to force my way through.

2. Time for the Main Course - Your favorite book(s) of the year.
I don't want to give away all my favorite books of the year because I'm making a special blog post for that. I'll share one that was released this year which is...
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black.

3. It's Time for a Toast - A debut author that you can't wait to read more from.
C.V. Wyk! I read her debut novel Blood and Sand pretty much as soon as it came out and can't wait for her to release another book. I love her writing and this book was great. I'm excited to see how she progresses.

4. Anyone for Dessert? - A satisfying fluffy read.
This whole trilogy is pretty fluffy, but I love it to bits.

We're Having Leftovers - A book you would happily reread over and over.
There are quite a few, so I'll list my top 3.
1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
2. Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans
3. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.