Thursday, November 29, 2018

Christmas Recommendations

Hello everyone!
Christmas is quickly approaching and I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my favorite Christmas reads.

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
I read this book pretty much every year now for Christmas. It has become one of my favorite Christmas novels.

Becoming Santa / Being Santa by Richard Robbins
These books are fantastic! And are full of humor which is great. 

The Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean
This is just like the play but told in story format.

The Noel Diary by Richard Paul Evans
I read this one last year and fell in love with the story. 

The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans
I just had to recommend another Richard Paul Evans books. His Christmas books are phenomenal and I have yet to read one I don't like.

Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
If you have ever seen the movie Christmas with the Kranks, it was based on this book. This book is like the movie, but even better. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Thirteenth Gift of Christmas by Jason F. Wright
This book was so touching and I absolutely LOVED it!

What are some of your favorite Christmas reads? I'm continually looking for any recommendations.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


2 comments:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.