Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Review: The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans

Hello everyone!
I very recently finished reading The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans to start getting me in the mood for Christmas since it's nearly a month away. This book is about Elise and Nick who make a contract to date each other during the holiday season so neither of them is alone.

I thought this story was so sweet and I loved the characters. Nick really helped Elise see that she could love herself after what she had done in the past. He also had his secret past that helped them connect. The idea of a contract bringing them together is cute. Nick did the cutest things for Elise that made me wish I had a guy like that in my life.

I rated this book 5/5 stars. It was that amazing! It was exactly what I was in the mood to read. And it got me in the mood to start reading more Christmas novels since it is that time of year. If you love Christmas novels or romance, I highly suggest you read this book.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. I loved this book! It was so short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lovely read. Maybe I'll check it out!

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.