Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Michael Vey Book Tag *Original*

Hello everyone!
I recently made a Keeper of the Lost Cities book tag and wanted to create another one for another of my favorite series: Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans. If you haven't read this series yet, what are you doing? Go pick up the books and give it a read. I promise you'll likely get hooked and want to finish the series ASAP! Just like the KOTLC tag, I'm going to base the questions off the characters.

1. Michael - The leader of a rebellion.
Katniss Everdeen is a great example.

2. Taylor - A selfless character.
Nick does so much for Elise. He puts her needs above his own which is part of the reason why I like him so much.

3. Ostin - An intelligent character.
Hermione Granger. I don't think I've really ever mentioned her on my blog, so here's her opportunity to shine.

4. Jack - A character who ended up not being what you expected from your first encounter with them.
Jes ends up being different than expected. Everyone has this preconceived notion of what celebrities are like, and he changes that perspective rather quickly throughout this novel. Plus, the characters in this book think he's one way when he's totally the other way. 

5. Wade - A character willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good.
Tris, and that's all I'm going to say on that matter.

6. Zeus - A character who is more than skin deep.
Peter Kavinsky. Man, this boy had me from the moment I met him.

7. McKenna - The character who is hot, figuratively/literally.
Cal is a great example of both figuratively and literally.

8. Hatch - The worst villain from a book.
Without nominating Hatch himself, I had to choose...
Voldemort. He's the next villain I can think of that I can't stand.

9. Abi - A character who provides comfort.
Armarinda provides comfort not only to the main characters but also to the people in the country.

10. Welch - A character who has a change of heart.
Mr. Darcy has a dramatic change by the end of the book with his feelings towards Elizabeth.

11. Ian - A character who sees things differently.
Evie is able to see both the mortal world and the supernatural world.

12. Tara - A character who plays with others' emotions.
Jason and that's all I'll say so I don't spoil anything.

13. Nichelle - The character who is treated as an outcast.
Hannah Baker.

14. Tessa - A character who was lost but was found.
Laurel was lost in a sense but was eventually found.

15. Quentin - A character who is a leader.
Maxon Schreave because he thinks of his people first and wants to make change.

16. Gervaso - A great mentor.
Tiergan is a fantastic mentor.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

2 comments:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.