Sunday, November 18, 2018

Keeper of the Lost Cities Book Tag *Original*

Hello everyone!
As you all may have guessed based on my blog posts, the Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger has become one of my all time favorite series. I thought it would be fun to create a tag based on the book's characters. 

1. Sophie Foster - A character who is capable of more than they think.
Mare has no idea how capable she is in this first book. She slowly begins to discover her strength as the book progresses.

2. Dex Dizznee - A character who is good at fixing things.
Cinder is a character who fixes things.

3. Fitz Vacker - A character that pulled you into a whole other world.
I think all the credit goes to Hagrid since he's the one who introduces Harry to the wizarding world.

4. Keefe Sencen - A character who provides comical relief.
Kitty is a pretty great little sister. When things are getting serious, Kitty is there to give you a laugh. She is such a sweet character.

5. Biana Vacker - A character who has a wide knowledge of fashion/beauty.
Lola loves designing clothes that are out of the ordinary. She has a knowledge of fashion that suits her personality.

6. Mr. Forkle - A character who is more than meets the eye.
Thorn is so much more than you'd expect him to be. 

7. Sandor - A character who is willing to risk their life to keep others safe.
Diana puts her life in danger many times to save those around her.

8. Bronte - A character who has a change of heart.
Celeste definitely has a change of heart by the end of the third book. I actually liked her for the first time.

9. Tam & Linh - A character(s) that is an outcast.
Elise considers herself an outcast, and Nick helps her come past her weakness.

10. Marella - A character who manifested something unexpected.
Victor and Eli are a great example of this. Even though their goal was to manifest the unexpected, I don't think either of them expected what they got.

11. Elwin - A character that heals. 
Abi not only takes away pain, but she listens when someone needs to talk which can also help heal.

12. Iggy - A pet from a book.
Wilbur is a pet I'd like to have myself. I think owning a pig would be fun.

If you enjoy KOTLC, I would love it if you did this tag as well.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

5 comments:

  1. This is a great tag! I haven't read the series yet, but I'll have to check it out sometime :)

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing series! There are still 2 books yet to come out, but it hasn't disappointed me so far.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was super fun to make. I hope you have fun doing it. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.