Thursday, November 22, 2018

Do I Have That Book Challenge

Hello everyone! 
I saw Lala over from BooksandLala. The original tag can be found on Keeping Tabs channel. I'm only going to share one book for each category unless I don't have one that fits.

1. Do you have a book with deckled pages?

2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on it?

3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?

4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?

5. Do you have book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?

6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?

7. Do you have a book by an author using a pen name?
Not that I'm aware of.

8. Do you have a book with a character's name in the title?

9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
Not that I can find.

10. Do you have a book that was turned into a tv show?

11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else?

12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Big Ben is in the background, so it counts.

13. Do you have a poetry book?
Not at the moment, but hopefully in the very near future.

14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?

15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
I do not.

16. Do you have a book of short stories?

17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?

18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Many...but the example I'll go with is...
This is the only John Green book I like.

19. Do you have a graphic novel?

20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?


So I owned 16 out of the 20 categories asked which isn't that bad. 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. You always do the coolest tags and challenges! I HAVE to do this soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.