Sunday, November 4, 2018

Queen Book Tag

Hello everyone!
In honor of the release of the Bohemian Rhapsody movie this past week, I thought it appropriate to do the Queen book tag. I love Queen's music, and I was able to see the movie yesterday and LOVED it! If you're a Queen fan, I highly suggest you go see it. It is worth your time. 
This tag was created by Josh at Literary Gladiators.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - A work that you feel successfully tells the story from multiple points of view.
Even though I didn't necessarily love this series, it does a great job of sharing every perspective. 

2. We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - A work, series, or author you follow and support the way a sports fan supports their favorite team. 
I'd have to say Kiera Cass for this one. I followed The Selection series until all the books were out and even read The Siren. I'll now read any book she puts out in the future because I love her writing style and stories.

3. Don't Stop Me Now - A work you couldn't put down.
I flew through this book when I first read it. The story is so enthralling and gets you hooked.

4. Killer Queen - A dominated or kick-butt female character.
Do I even need to explain? I don't think so.

5. A Crazy Little Thing Called Love - A work that includes a ridiculous and/or forced relationship.
I personally don't like Katniss and Peeta's relationship in the Hunger Games. It was somewhat forced upon them during the games to help them survive, and I just didn't see the chemistry between them at any point in the series. 

6. Under Pressure (feat. David Bowie) - A book you were pressured to read.
Two of my good friends had read this book and couldn't stop talking about it so I felt pressured to pick it up and actually really enjoyed it.

7. I Want to Break Free - A pioneering feminist work.
I really can't think of an answer to this one.

8. Radio Ga Ga - A dystopian work that makes you uneasy, because you feel its predictions are or will be correct.
I hope society never gets to the point where they burn all the books.

9. I Want it All - An author or collection you want to own in their entirety.
I would love to own this entire series because it's AMAZING!

10. Innuendo - The most suggestive line in literature (like an innuendo).
I can't really think of any.

11. I'm Going Slightly Mad - A work you enjoy for its eccentricity. 

12. The Show Must Go On - A work you enjoyed that was posthumously released.
Some of his works were published after his death.

13. Playlist - What are your favorite Queen songs?
I enjoy almost all of their songs, so picking my favorites is going to be hard. I'll try to narrow it down to 5. Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, I Want to Break Free, Who Wants to Live Forever, and Flash. That was so hard to choose because there are so many more that I love.

14. Somebody to Love - Who do you tag?
Whoever feels like doing this tag.

Do you like Queen? If so, what are some of your favorite songs by them?
Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day.
~Abby


2 comments:

  1. KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES!!! So many good books you picked!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.G Howard writes some great books!! I love how quirky they can be!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.