Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Movies Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I felt like doing another fun Christmas tag. This tag was originally created on the channel Katie Loves to Read.

Elf: A book which made you laugh out loud.
I laughed out loud quite a few times throughout this book. Stephanie Perkins just knows how to incorporate humor into her stories so well.

Arthur Christmas: A middle grade/YA book that you think adults would love or could learn from.
This book has such a good message behind it and I feel like people of all ages would love it and learn from it.

White Christmas: A classic book that you think everyone needs to read.
This was way better than I expected it to be when I first read it. It has such a deeper meaning behind it and really makes you think about your life in a new way. I think everyone should read this at least once in their life.

Love Actually: A book with a huge cast of characters.
There are so many characters in this series and it's told in more than one perspective, but mostly Michael's.

The Grinch: A book with a great villain.
The villain in this book is so deceitful! I won't say much more so I don't spoil anything, but he's a pretty good villain.

It's a Wonderful Life: A book which really made you think about life.
This book was so touching and really made me think about my life and how I affect others. I really enjoyed this story.

The Polar Express: A book where the character(s) go on an adventure.
Sage goes on quite the journey in this book and continues on into the rest of the trilogy. This book is so action-packed and quite humorous. I love this trilogy so much.

The Snowman: Choose a book with a festive cover.
I love the simplicity of this cover, and it's festive because it has a Santa hat. And the story is so sweet.

Bonus Question: What's your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Elf, Christmas With the Kranks, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, and The Year Without a Santa Claus just to name a few.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day.
~Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.