Thursday, December 6, 2018

Little Mix Book Tag *Original*

Hello everyone!
Little Mix is one of my favorite groups and have wanted to do a book tag surrounding them for a while. I'm only going to do their singles from their first three albums and will do a separate book tag just for Glory Days and LM5. 

1. Cannonball - A break up that was hard.
I don't want to give specifics away, but if you've read the book you know what I'm talking about. There's a pretty sad and heartwrenching break up that occurs in this book.

2. Wings - A character that is confident.
Reth is a pretty confident character. He is a faerie which may have something to do with it, but he doesn't let what people say bring him down. He just keeps on going and does everything with a purpose.

3. DNA - A character you were immediately attracted to.
When reading Love, Lucy I immediately fell in love with Jesse. There wasn't a quality about him that I didn't like. He was physically attractive and a great personality.

4. Change Your Life - A character that changed for the better.
Samantha had to change in order to fix her life in this novel. 

5. How Ya Doin'? - That one character you wish would get the hint and leave. 
Brenda is one character I wish would just take the hint and leave things be. Things may not have been so complicated if she'd just left Thomas alone.

6. Move - A book that had you with its cover.
I think the set up of this cover is stunning! I also really enjoy the book. But the main reason I picked up this book was because of its cover.

7. Little Me - A book you wish you had read when you were younger.
I wish I had had this book when I was younger. The poems are so empowering and would have helped me quite a bit. Even though it wasn't published back then, I wish it would have been. 

8. Word Up! - A classic that you wish more people would read.

9. Salute - A strong female character.
Attia is the definition of a strong, fierce female. She takes charge and shows that she can handle herself. 

10. Black Magic - A female character who seems to attract all the men.
Celeste seems to be a magnet for attention. She was born famous after all and it's part of her lifestyle, but I bet the other girls wish they had Celeste's natural ability to attract boys. 

11. Love Me Like You - An OTP you ship that you wish were a couple but aren't.
Gale and Katniss! ❤ 

12. Secret Love Song - A book you secretly love but don't openly share because of unpopular opinions.
I actually really liked this book back when I read it. I only read it once and it was a couple of years ago, but it was a really enjoyable read for me. A lot of people didn't really like this book at all. It's not Kiersten White's best novel, but it's not a terrible book.

12. Hair - A book you just have to let go of because you don't like it.
I just didn't really like this book at all. I know it's an unpopular opinion because most people really liked this book, but it just wasn't for me. I remember the basics of the plot, but I've pushed most of the details out of my head because I don't need it in my life.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby


1 comment:

  1. I love Little Mix!! It’s great that you made up this tag. I definitely agree on Looking for Alaska. That book was just so weird to me and I never liked it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.