Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dessert Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I found this book tag over at Reading in the Rain.

Brownies: A book that has sweetness written all over it.
This was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I really enjoyed it.

Lava Cake: A book that surprised you.
Sleeping Giants was okay to me, so I thought Waking Gods would be about the same, but I really enjoyed the sequel. It was better than the first in my opinion.

Ice Cream: *brainfreeze* A book that made your head hurt.
I didn't understand this book one bit.

Smores: A book that had a lot of layers to it.
If you've read this book, you'll understand how it has many layers.

Cookies: A book that made you fall in love with reading.
This was the first trilogy that turned me into an avid reader. I'd read my whole life, but this is when I started to read more and more.

Cheesecake: A book that had that sour-ish tang for you.
I personally really like cheesecake, but for this prompt I'm going to have to go with...
This book had so much potential, but I was just disappointed by it at the end. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.