Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Most Anticipated Books of 2019

Hello everyone!
The new year is quickly approaching, and with a new year comes new books. I wanted to share the ones that I am most excited for in this blog post.

The Wicked King by Holly Black
I adored The Cruel Prince when I read it earlier this year and have awaited the sequel ever since I finished. 
This is set to be released January 8.

Stain by A.G. Howard
Now, I've only read Roseblood by this author, but I loved it so much that I want to read more of her works. I do plan to read Splintered at some point, but I'm super excited to read this one when it comes out.
This is set to be released January 15.

Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi
For this one you'd almost wonder why I'm so excited for it since I haven't even finished the series. I read the first two books and never got around to the third because you know there were other books to read. Well, I loved the first two books in this series and am planning to finish them sometime in the new year and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love them all and want to pick up this book when finished. That is my very lengthy explanation. 
This is set to be released April 2.

Again, but Better by Christine Riccio
I really enjoy Christine's videos on YouTube and am so excited for her book to come out.
This is set to be released May 7.

Fire and Ash by C.V. Wyk
I read Blood and Sand pretty close to its release date earlier this year and really liked it. I want to see how the story progresses.
This one doesn't have an exact date to be released in 2019.

Keeper of the Lost Cities #8 by Shannon Messenger
This book does not yet have a title or a set release date, but it's supposed to be coming out next fall. I really enjoy this series and am eagerly awaiting the conclusion, which there's still supposed to be one more book after this one.
This is set to be released fall 2019.

I know this was a really short list, but these are the only releases I am aware of that I am anticipating. I'm sure as more are announced I will mention them in future blog posts. 
What books are you looking forward to in 2019?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby




1 comment:

  1. AWESOME LIST ABBY!! A lot of these books are on my TBR too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.