Sunday, December 2, 2018

November 2018 Wrap Up

Hello everyone!
This month I focused on getting back into my reading game. I only read 5 books, but I enjoyed most of them which is great. I think I can safely say I'm officially out of my reading slump.

Superstars! One Direction
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐










Unwind by Neal Shusterman
⭐⭐










The Mistletoe Promise by Richard Paul Evans
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston











The Lady of the Rivers by Philippa Gregory
⭐⭐⭐













What books did you read in November?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. Seeing that 1D book brings back so many memories!! I'm still so upset they went on hiatus :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brought back some great fandom memories rereading it. I'm really hoping they do some sort of reunion soon because I miss them as a group.

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.