Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Cry-Worthy Books

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some of the books that made me tear up or even just full out cry. It's not very often that a book makes me cry. 

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Night by Elie Wiesel

Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry, & Tobias Iaconis

The One by Kiera Cass

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks


What books have made you cry?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I just watched Mockingjay Part 2 yesterday and I have to admit, I did get a bit choked up when Finnick died. He was my favourite character and deserves better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry every time I watch A Walk To Remember!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.