Sunday, March 10, 2019

Review: Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry, & Tobias Iaconis

Hello everyone!
I very recently finished reading Five Feet Apart in preparation for the movie coming out. Spoiler alert: I loved this book. It's about Stella and Will who both have cystic fibrosis. They are only allowed to be six feet apart at all times so they don't make their sicknesses worse. Will has been to every hospital his mother has dragged him to to help him find a cure for the disease. He happens to arrive at the same hospital as Stella and they were drawn together.

This story was heartbreaking but so worth the read. I enjoyed the depth of these characters and I grew so attached to them. I loved each of their personalities, and there wasn't one character I hated in this book. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have this disease and not be able to get close to the one you love the most.

So no surprise, I rated this 5 out of 5 stars. Not only was the story beautiful, but so is this cover. I can't stop admiring it. If you're interested in reading this book, go for it. You won't be disappointed. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I'm scared to read it because I just know it's going to be so sad!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.