Saturday, June 1, 2019

May 2019 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted, but it's officially summer for me so hopefully I can get back into a regular posting schedule. This month I was able to read 6 books and most of the books I read were poetry collections which were great.

Dear Ally, How Do You Write a Book? by Ally Carter
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐









Bring Me All of Your Dreams Poems Selected by Nancy Larrick
⭐⭐⭐⭐









Humble & Kind by Tim McGraw
⭐⭐⭐⭐










Think Again by JonArno Lawson
⭐⭐⭐⭐










My Name is Jason. Mine too. Our Story. Our Way. by Jason Reynolds
⭐⭐⭐⭐









Refusing Heaven by Jack Gilbert














Did you read any good books in May? 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen any of these poetry collections before!! The last one I bought was a special edition of every work of Edgar Allen Poe, and a older one of Longfellow's poems!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.