Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag 2019

Hello everyone!
It's June which means it's time for the Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag! I did one of these last year if you'd like to check it out here.

1. Best book you've read so far in 2019:

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2019:

3. New release you haven't read yet but want to:

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:

5. Biggest disappointment:

6. Biggest surprise:

7. New favorite author:
Kathryn Purdie! I've been obsessed with her ever since I had the chance to meet her at a writing conference. I've only read Burning Glass, but I plan on reading every book she's ever written. I just love her personality.

8. Newest fictional crush:
Will from Five Feet Apart. What is there not to like about him?

9. Newest favorite character:
Gollum has easily become one of my new favorite characters. I recently reread The Hobbit and am working my way through The Lord of the Rings trilogy and am realizing how much I enjoy Gollum as a character even though he is troublesome. 

10. Book that made you cry:
No books have made me cry so far this year.

11. Book that made you happy:

12. Favorite book to movie adaptation you've seen this year:
Five Feet Apart! It stuck pretty close to the book and it was such a sweet movie.

13. Favorite review you've written this year:
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson

14. Most beautiful book you bought so far this year:

15. What books do you need to read by the end of this year:
1. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
2. Stain and Unhinged by A.G. Howard
3. Crystal Blade and Frozen Reign by Kathryn Purdie
4. Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.