Thursday, July 19, 2018

Disney Book Tag

Hello everyone!
This tag was created by Kat from Katytastic. You can check her video out here.

1. The Little Mermaid - A character who is out of their element ("a fish out of water").
Mare from Red Queen. She starts out as a thief and is later taken to the palace which is very out of her element and takes adjusting.

2. Cinderella - A character who goes through a major transformation.
Michael from the Michael Vey series. Not only does he develop as a character throughout the series, but by book 7 he's also taken on a physical transformation.

3. Snow White - A book with an eclectic cast of characters.
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger has a very eclectic cast of characters. They are all so very different.

4. Sleeping Beauty - A book that put you to sleep.
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I had to read this for school and I found it really boring. It moved so slow and I couldn't get into the book at all. I think I fell asleep reading multiple times.

5. The Lion King - A character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood.
Jude from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. She and her sisters experienced something really traumatizing early in their childhood that shapes the story.

6. Beauty and the Beast - A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by but found the story to be beautiful.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It took me a while to be motivated to read this book, but when I finally finished it I felt so satisfied. This story is amazing!

7. Aladdin - A character who gets their wish granted for better or worse.
Kahlen from The Siren by Kiera Cass. I won't say what her wish is so I don't spoil the book, but it ultimately gets granted and it's for the better.

8. Mulan - A character who pretends to be someone or something they are not.
Sage from The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen. We'll leave it there.

9. Toy Story - A book with characters you wish could come to life.
Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans. I'm going to use this series again because I just love this cast of characters so much. (Just don't let the Elgen come to life.)

10. Disney Descendants - Your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character.
I've said this many times, but my favorite "villain" is Maven from the Red Queen series. There's just something about him that makes me admire him even though he's done some pretty awful things.

What's your favorite Disney movie/character?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby




1 comment:

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.