Thursday, July 26, 2018

Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Hello everyone!
I recently just finished Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han which is the conclusion of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy. This trilogy is about Lara Jean who sends writes letters to all the boys she's ever loved. These letters one day get mailed by accident and she has to deal with the consequences.

I thought this was the perfect conclusion to this trilogy. It left tears in my eyes once it was finished, but don't worry, they were tears of joy. Lara Jean goes through so much development in this book alone (as well as the previous books). Her character is so real and relatable. I connected to this book because she was in her last year of high school and was deciding which direction to take her life in. I will be completing high school this coming year and will have to decide what I'm doing with the rest of my life. I just felt this book was very relatable in that aspect. 

I love Peter's character to pieces. He is the perfect and sweetest boyfriend for Lara Jean. They did have their ups and downs in this book, but it just showed how real the characters are. Relationships aren't going to be easy (like a lot of other books show) and they need work. This trilogy really shows what life is like and I think that's why I like it so much. There isn't a character that I disliked. 

Overall, I rated this book 5/5 stars. If you have not picked this trilogy up yet, I highly recommend you do. It's definitely worth your time and will give you all the feels. I want a relationship like Lara Jean and Peter have.

Have you read the books? If so, what did you think of them?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.