Sunday, July 1, 2018

June 2018 Wrap-Up

Hello everyone!
This month was a little like last month. I improved from last month by reading more books and I enjoyed a lot of what I read considering I was rereading the KOTLC series. I read a total of 6 books which isn't that bad. 

Starstruck by Rachel Shukert
⭐⭐.5
Review here.









The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Review here.









Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile by Shannon Messenger
⭐⭐⭐⭐









Keeper of the Lost Cities: Everblaze by Shannon Messenger
⭐⭐⭐









Keeper of the Lost Cities: Neverseen by Shannon Messenger
⭐⭐⭐⭐










All's Faire in Middle School by Victoria Jamieson
⭐⭐










What books did you read in the month of June? What books do you plan to read in July?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.
~Abby

9 comments:

  1. The Cruel Prince is one I definitely want to read! I read a few pages in the bookstore, just to try it, and was almost hooked right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably won't regret it if you give it a try. I was expecting it to be an okay book, but it surprised me. There are so many things I didn't see coming.

      Delete
  2. Yay for reading more books! I myself am starting to read more as well. I was in an awful reading slump recently and I only read ONE book in April and ONE book in May! It was awful. This month I read 5 books, so that's not too bad. Lol.

    I have heard a lot of good things about The Cruel Prince, so I am very curious about it. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read two books in May, so I understand. I feel like rereading some of my favorite books helps me get back into a reading mood. As for The Cruel Prince, I highly recommend you check it out!

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed The Cruel Prince! I've seen a few arcs for the next book, and I cannot wait to read it for myself! There were so many twists at the end, so I'm curious where the story will go from here.

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get my hands on an arc for the next book. I want to know what happens to these characters.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the Keeper of the Lost Cities series!! Did you hear it's been spread out to 9 books?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.