Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Five Favorite Authors

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share five of my favorite authors. I have many favorite authors, but these five I will read anything they put out.

1. Kiersten White
I fell in love with her books after reading the Paranormalcy trilogy. Since then, I've read anything by her except for her most recent releases. (I'm waiting for the And I Darken trilogy to be complete before I start them.) Her writing is so beautiful and I love her stories.

2. Kiera Cass
No surprise, the first book I read by her was The Selection. I started the series before the fourth book came out and loved it. I have since then read The Siren and loved it as well. Kiera Cass's writing is so beautiful and sucks you in. Once you start one of her books, you won't want to put it down. I can't wait for her to release a new book.

3. Richard Paul Evans
I'm still working my way through his books, but what I've read from him I've loved. He makes his stories feel so real and I find myself connecting with the characters in his books. If you have not read a book by him, please do. I promise you won't regret it.

4. Ruta Sepetys
The only book I haven't read by her is Out of the Easy. Her two other books are some of my all-time favorites. I love how she writes historical fiction and she makes it so accurate. Her stories sucked me in and I couldn't put her books down. If you enjoy historical fiction, specifically World War 2, please check her books out.

5. Meg Cabot
Again, I haven't read every single book by her, but I've enjoyed every single one I've read by her. I eventually would love to read all of her books. Her books are so entertaining and mixed with humor. I think her most well-known series is The Princess Diaries, but my favorite book by her is either Avalon High or Teen Idol. Her books are just so good.

Who are some of your favorite authors?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

8 comments:

  1. I have Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys sitting on my TBR shelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious what book Kiera Cass would release next. The Selection series have been in the works for such a long time.

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only Ruta Sepetys book I've read is Between Shades of Gray, and it was BRUTAL. I cried. A lot. I really want to read her other books! I had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago, and she's SO SWEET.

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try Kiersten White's stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her writing is so easy to get into. I love her writing style.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Kiersten White's writing! She is so funny! My goal this year is to finish reading the Paranormalcy series because I've only read the first book!

    I also really like Meg Cabot, but I've only read two of her books. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiera is one of my favorite YA authors. There is just something about her books that makes them easy and entertaining reads. So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.