Sunday, July 15, 2018

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Since I finished reading the Harry Potter books this year, I figured it would be perfect to do the Harry Potter spells tag. I saw this tag over at Dreamland Book Blog.

1. Flagrate (Writing Charm) - A book you found interesting but would like to rewrite.
I really disliked the ending to this book, so I'd rewrite the ending. I feel like if it had a different ending, I would've enjoyed this series a lot more.

2. Alohomora (Unlocking Charm) - A first book in a series that got you hooked.
Not only did this book get me hooked for the rest of the series, but it's also the book that got me reading young adult novels. I still really enjoy reading this series.

3. Accio (Summoning Spell) - A book you wish you could have right now.
I'm fully invested in this series now and I need this book!

4. Avada Kedavra (Killing Curse) - A killer book.
Nobody actually dies in this book, but there is a "killer".

5. Confundo (Confusion Charm) - A book you found confusing.

6. Expecto Patronum (Guarding Spell) - Your spirit animal book.

7. Sectumsempra (Dark Curse) - A dark, twisted book.
I know I previously mentioned this book, but it's the only one that comes to mind for this question. It was more twisted than I was expecting, but I still really enjoyed it.

8. Expelliarmus (Disarming Spell) - A book that took you by surprise.
I really enjoyed this book when I read it and didn't expect a lot of the twists that occurred. This book is one of my new favorites.

9. Prior Incantato (Reverse Spell) - The last book you read.
This only took me like ten minutes to read, but it's the last book I read.

10. Riddikulus (Boggart Banishing Spell) - A funny book you've read.
Mark Watney was a very entertaining character to read about.

11. Sonorus (Amplifying Charm) - A book you think everybody should know about.
This book was so good and I feel like it's one everyone should read.

12. Obliviate (Memory Charm) - A book or spoiler you would like to forget having read.
No books come to mind for this question.

13. Imperio (Controlling Curse) - A book you had to read for school.
I actually really enjoyed reading this book for school. It took me by surprise.

14. Crucio (Torture Curse) - A book that was painful to read.
This book was so hard to get into and I don't know how I finished it. Also, a lot of it was hard to understand. I didn't see the point to this book.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I really liked about The Assassin Game was the ending, it was such a plot twist that I had to finish it! But I didn't really care for the rest of it.
    I think we all would love for Allegiant to have a different ending...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this tag!!! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool tag! And I agree, I want Flashback right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.